Saturday, July 08, 2006

Oh Happy Day!

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))...
OK...now that that's over.. lol... THANK YOU ALL!!!! *hugs* omg... lol... ^_^
ACS INTERNATIONAL:
Angela, Anton, Bryan, Danette, Feline, Gowri, Iain, Jennifer, Jia Yi, Kane, Kathi, Kenneth Koh, Kenneth Lee, Kristi, Leona, Lydia, Melinda, Michelle, Penny, Sarah, Sarina, Sean, Sugi, Sweta and Victoria
GHIM MOH:
Jonathon Chua, Kenneth Tan, Carecci Luigi, Nicholas Marc Chong and Yessita Azeharie
I remember you all by name ok? Thank you my MIRACLES. I am truly blessed. I dedicate the lyrics from "Angels brought me here" by Guy Sebastian to all of you. Thank you for being there when I needed you, hugged me when I was down, made me laugh, made me cry..lol...cried with me, screamed with me, played random games with me...saboed me...camped with me, shopped with me, swooned with me, got stressed with me, encouraged me, teased people with me... ^_^ You made my birthday wish from last year come true- to make life long friends who cherish me. Thank you. IF YOU HAVE PICTURES, PLEASE SEND TO ME! ^_^ I'll post em here.
Anyway, this is what happened: Sarina asked me the night before to go to her place for a movie like zorro and lunch cause she "din get me a birthday gift...too broke" lol...oh shure...I'm never gonna believe the scheniving one anymore. haha.. anyway, I finally made it to Ridgewood condo (FINALLY! CHANGE OF LOCATION! no more ardmore!) and sarina and lydia were like.."oh, I need to drop by the pool to get stuff I left behind...where's jonathon (ting)?" oh sure...another nice tale... lol.. I actually thought it'd be a smaaaallll thing with mel, iain, sarina and sugi...but..no... it didn't turn out that way. lol... it turned out BIGGER. hahaha.. omg...I can't believe you guys did that.. I was really touched. I saw mel sitting at the table with a whole lot of plastic bags on the table...and I was like...a bbq? and she was like "OK!!!" and out jumped ACS INTERNATIONAL ppl from behind a bbq pit...I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU COULD ALL FIT BEHIND TT! lol...and they screamed "SURPRISE!" I was like..."whoa! omg!" and then mel said "That's not all..." and out jumped my GMSS friends! OMG!!!! lol...I wanted to cry right there. really...but can imagine what tan chi chuen would have said.. lol.. so I went to hug ppl for doing that instead. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really do love you. Then other ppl came during the course of the day. ^_^ You are really... something you know? All of you. We played PIG...clever jen's idea.. sugi kena forfeit... WAHAHA...ICE DOWN FRONT AND BACK...wet pants...and then...shoot...smart me.. "wow...who gave you the flowers?" "danette." shitake. lol..I kena saboed...with an iain teh-jennifer sulaiman concoction. EEW. (My stomach was so disturbed in church ok? and I kept feeling like puking) haha...had cake and a good time talking with everyone. IAIN TEH YI-EN and I are even-I will not smash cake in his face on his birthday cause we did it today...he did it first and I hamtam him back. ^_^ lovely! lol.. anyway, listing gifts that I got since I last updated:
Leona- the white praying bear with wings...such an apt gift. Her name is Blessed. ^_^
Cara- the pencil case with the swan brooch attached, the bookmark, bunny jelly mould, necklace... really pretty. thank you.
Sugi: vanilla scented candle.. yes.. words mean a lot... ^_^ I'm glad you know me... thanks bestie...yes, you're the one who still knows me the closest, longest in ACS...happy?
Mr Bruno- a card and a women's devotional.
Angela- the pretty pink pearl and swarvorski crystal brooch. *muack*
Danette- pretty roses!!! oooo pretty, pretty! thanks dearie!! lol
Gowri, Kenneth, Viresh, Steph, Yi Xian, VICTORIA, Ria and Dawn: for the thing-I'm still trying to figure out what it is...lol...
Penny: for troy and duke (unless they start mating) lol...Troy Bolton (High School Musical ) and Duke (from She's the man) lol.. they're adorable..Joy liked them..
Jon C-lavender bath wash...to get the cakey smell out of me...hahahaha.. thanks
Yessie- omg!! sista...the photoframe is sooo cute! and the Heart mug....^_^ *blows kiss* and another handphone strap.. lol.
Luigi: for the polo wallet. thank you for everything-all the random madness and fun in GMSS... ^_^
Feline and Sean: for the hand baked...VANILLA BUTTER CAKE ok? lol..thank you divas.
Bryan and Jia Yi: Thank you both for the lilies! There are only two kinds of flowers I absolutely adore...one being roses...cause they're traditionally romantic and two...lilies....they're such gorgeous sweet smelling things. Thank you!
Mel and Sarina: THANK YOU FOR ORGANISING THIS SURPRISE WHOO RAH! You ppl are really really besties for life k? thank you.
"Angels Brought Me Here"
[Verse 1]
It's been a long and winding journey,
but i'm finally here tonight
Picking up the pieces, and walking back into the light
Into the sunset of your glory,
where my heart and future lies
There's nothing like that feeling,
when i look into your eyes...
[Bridge]
My dreams came true, when i found you
I found you, my miracle...
[Chorus]
If you could see, what i see,
that you're the answer to my prayers
And if you could feel, the tenderness i feel
You would know, it would be clear,
that angels brought me here...
[Verse 2]
Standing here before you,
feels like i've been born again
Every breath is your love,
every heartbeat speaks your name...
[Bridge 2]
My dreams came true, right here in front of you
My miracle...
[Chorus]
If you could see, what i see,
you're the answer to my prayers
And if you could feel, the tenderness i feel
You would know, it would be clear, that angels brought me here...
[Bridge 3]
Brought me here to be with you,
I'll be forever grateful (oh forever Faithful)
My dreams came true
When I found you
My miracle...
[Chorus]
If you could see, what i see,
you're the answer to my prayers
And if you could feel, the tenderness i feel
You would know, it would be clear,
that angels brought me here...
Yes they brought me here...
If you could feel, the tenderness i feel...
You would know, it would be clear,
that angels brought me here...
^_^ From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you.
P.S: NATKWEE I miss you!!! thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment