Friday, July 07, 2006

His eye is on the sparrow


Hi all!!! I'm back to being myself now. lol...just that I've been emo a lot lately..(stuff happened, missed NZ, cried a lot) so if you've been part of the group of people who came up to me and hugged me without expecting anything back, I'm really grateful to you. Your unconditional love has indeed helped me bounce back.
Thanks for checking up on me PENNY... happy? Your name's here.. lol..
Thank You Mel and Iain for coming to make sure I was fine...bringing the rose and the ICE CREAM!!! lol...tts what counted. the ice cream..jkg jkg...lol..
Thank you daphne, I love you a lot for praying for me even though you din know why. I thank God for you. ^_^
Thanks Drish for listening and like...laughing with me and all. (Polar and subtropical high la k? weed, grass, pot, hash and ice....lol)
To Victoria: YOU'RE SO NOISY, IT SCARED THE EMO OUT OF ME!!! lol...love you loads too. *wake up!*
Oh, and also to Miss Loh- although it's unlikely you'll be reading this. But you played a major major factor in getting me back on track. I forced myself to listen and got myself round to thinking about accepting myself as the me God created. lol..you're right-what others think about me is far less important...if they can't see me as me and learn to love and accept all my quirks (for example if you can't accept me jumping in the snow like a retard..) then go away! Lol..
And then there are the messages that (irregardless of what happens) I'll treasure for life.. A friend sent this to me last year when I complained I looked horrible after crying. This friend said "for now, you'll look like wayang la...but later you'll be the original authentic esther that I know of." hmm...it makes me think tt I'm blessed to have ppl who can see the original, authentic me.. even if they don't tell me tt all the time.. and well...just cause I give my heart, doesn't mean I don't appreciate it when you give back to me. I need that love too. So thank you all. It's made a difference in my life.
To Jesus: You are my best friend, and You will always be...nothing will ever change that..
His eye is on the sparrow- Lauren Hill and Tanya Blount
Why should I feel discouraged
Why should the shadows come
Why should my heart feel lonely
And long for heaven and home
When Jesus is my portion
A constant friend is He
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches over me
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me
I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me (He watches me)
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches
I know He watches
I know He watches me
I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me (He watches me)
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me (He watches me)
He watches me
And I know He watches Me

No comments:

Post a Comment