Friday, July 07, 2006

Let me be your wings

QUIZ!! I took this from sarah's blog!! lol..fun stuff and made me laugh too..non stop..darn funny.(tts why I had to post twice)

Name 20 people off the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you answer them.

1) Melinda
2) Iain
3) Sugi
4) Natalie
5) Daphne
6) Sarina
7) Lydia
8) Victoria
9) Clarence
10) Yessie
11) Jonathon Chua
12) Yen Hao
13) Shu Hui
14) Denise
15) Charmaine
16) Po Ni
17) Ria
18) Dawn
19) Kenneth T
20) Luigi

How did you meet 14? (Denise)
I met Denise in school!!! and got to know her much better on the NZ TRIP! It rocked!

What would you do if you never met 1? (Melinda)
hmmm...probably never be this girly? lol..would have lost the chance to meet new people like melissa jie, auntie lian and uncle peck lim...and all YOUR cousins and aunts. lol

Did you ever like 19? (Kenneth T)
*chokes* er...no...

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? (Sarina and Ria)
erm...sure, if two girls like each other...hahahaha...

Describe 3 (Sugi)
erm...he's high (as in tall and crazy) lame, funny, annoying, mahpler...lol... likes naruto, likes certain boats.. as emo as me...if not, worse..lol...good in maths, a good sportsperson, takes completely different subjects from me (it's a wonder how we communicate) commited to God (and wife) looking for girlfriend...contact me and I'll give you his hp number k?? lol..hahaha.. must have certain requirements.. you must look like vanessa anne hudgens first, then he'll say ok..

Do you think 8 is attractive? (Victoria)
OMG!!! YES!!! HELLO!?! It's victoria! lol...she's soooo hot...hahahahaha...INDIAN CURRY!! lol...wakeup!

Tell me something about 7 (Lydia)
She's my sister. She always kena stalked. lol..she's funny, tolerates my moods, scolds ppl for me.. is pretty...*ego swells* lol..erm, can I stop here? hahaha..you know I love you!

Do you know any of 12's family? (Yen Hao)
hahahaha...yes....his older sister was my senior in the prefectorial board and choir...coolness.

What would you do if 11 confesses he/she likes you? (Jon Chua)
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! lol...hahahaha...he likes me already la... as a friend and a sister in christ. lol... hahaha... hey don't deny it! lol... hahaha

What language does 15 speak? (Charmaine)
darnit! highly fluent in chinese and english...lol *grumbles*

Who is 9 going out with? (Clarence)
WAHAHAHA... mr chew, mr teh and mrs ashley ok? hahahaha...Jesus I think.. ^_^

How old is 16 now? (Po Ni)
Potato should be 15 this year....I LOVE MY ROOMIE!

When was the last time you talked to 13? (Shu Hui)
haha..1st of July!! celebrating yen hao's and my bday at holland v. thank you!!! lol

Who is 2's favourite band/ singer? (Iain)
omg...so many!?! aiyo so diff...ROCKAPELLA....erm... oei! no fair...a lot!

Would you date 7? (Lydia)
lol...oh yeah!!! anytime!!! lol...shopping date, sleeping date, manicure date, birth date, group date, red dates...sure!!!

What's 10's last name? (Yessie)
Azeharie...lol...Yessita Yasmine Alesandra Azeharie.. cherry..hee

Will you ever be in a serious relationship with 11? (Jonathon Chua)
=_=" we've been through this...he is one of my best friends, a prayer warrior and all round nice guy..lol..serious relationship? oh yeah...before God, he is a covenant brother.

What school does 3 go to? (Sugi)
Mine! lol...ACS International.

Where does 6 live? (Sarina)
woohoo!!! real close by!!! like less than 500 metres from my house!!

What's your favourite thing about 5? (Daphne)
^_^ you once asked me if I could tell you all this: Daphne is intelligent, loving, lovable, understanding, reliable, funny, Godly and such a good friend.

Have you seen 1 naked? (Melinda)
MELINDA!?! OMG...lol...never...not even in my wildest dreams (lolol...geddit ****?) lol.

How did you meet 13? (Shu Hui)
In sec 2...same class...lol...started laughing about random things...oh and miss wee's skirts and necklines...*shudders*

What do you honestly think about 10? (Yessie)
She's one of the very best friends that anyone could have..she's faithful and funny. Blushes easily...very entertaining...lol...

Have you ever liked 3? (Sugi)
=_=" does this answer the question sufficiently? lol

If 18 died tomorrow what would you do? (Dawn)
I WILL CRY!!! OMG!! I just made a new good friend in her!!! ROOMIES OK? warming feet on heaters, etc...lol

Would 2 and 11 make a good couple? (Iain and Jonathon)
ROFL...sure...but my cousin won't be too happy about it. lol...

Do you think 19 is hot? (Kenneth T)
BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA....okok... HAHAHAHAHAHA....hot corn soup maybe... HOT!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....lolol.. *tears from eyes*

Would 1 and 17 make a good couple? (Mel and Ria)
I'll get killed if I say yes...certain other numbers will wring my neck..lol...but hey, if they want to...

On a scale of 1-10, how cute is 14? (Denise)
my crutch!?! oh you have to be at least 14 1/2 to audition for the role..she's about 18 1/2. ^_^

Who is 8 going out with? (Victoria)
hehehe...azfar and my sister ok?

Would 8 and 15 make a good couple? (Victoria and Charmaine)
Vic doesn't mind I think. Charmaine might faint.

Would you ever date 1? (Melinda)
*raises eyebrows* we've discussed this!!! oh yes...definetly...lolol..hee hee.. (might get killed...)

What is 10's fantasy? (Yessie)
hehehe... fantasy what? wedding? lol...play ungame..hee.

Would 14 and 19 make a good couple? (Denise and Kenneth)
yea...potentially...but kenneth's chinese would lose out to denise. And Denise will always feel like strangling him. lol..denise is so not kenneth's type...*winks*

Are 6 and 7 best friends? (Sarina and Lydia)
Close enough. lol.

Is 17 your ex? (Ria)
YUP! EX-ROOM MATES!

Do you ever see yourself with 12 and 18? (Yen Hao and Dawn)
yes, yen hao is one half of T squared...lol...yessie...we're coming for you... and I saw myself with Dawn in alot of NZ photos so yeah...

ROFL..omg...so funny...enjoy k? I had some major stomach muscle exercise. ^_^ God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment