Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy Birthday...

Lol... Thank You Lord for another beautiful year in the life of Esther Tan Hui Min. This is just to list what people gave me...and what I'm thankful for:
Denise and Charmaine gave me my bday gifts in New Zealand (which made it special) Thank You Denise for the paua shell cross necklace. And to Charmaine: baaaa...lol..thanks for the sheep!
Shu Hui: for the pretty wood box and stuff inside-and the letter.
Penny and Kong Lam: thanks for the box and handphone deco...lol...oh and the plastic thingy with the poem about boys and husbands [again]...lol..
Iain (and mel) : FOR TEA!!! lol...omg...tt was a pleasant surprise! considering that food is ranked quite highly on the things you love..and you "gave" it... ^_^ thank you.
Diandra: Thanks for the cute little purple bear dear.
Gayathri: hahaha..the words on the pillow are like soooo sweet...thank you dear....for the prata and soy bean too!!! lol...^_^
The dude at Fish and Co.: FREE PUSSYFOOT! lol...thought we were old.
Viresh and Sriram: for the testimonials.
Cafe: for the nice lunch at thai express...love you.
Nat: for tagging/emailing/msning me.
Drish, Cara and Jeri: for msning me.
Hughlyn: for sms-ing me first..omg...so fast! lol...Love you twinny! Happy Birthday!
Luigi, Ria, Dawn, Victoria, Tabitha, Kenneth Lee, PO NI, Kristi, Steph, Manav and Sugi for messaging me!
To Mummy and Daddy: Thank you for the handphone. and for remembering what I liked. I DID NOT EXPECT that.
To Ju: thanks for the top and the 3 pairs of earrings.
AND TO VIC AND LYDIA: YOU GALS MADE MY DAY! I WAS SO TOUCHED...I was choking back tears, like now as I type this. They made a walkway out of coloured straws, candles and covered the hall in balloons. Lydia stayed up all night to bake a cake for me... and vic made a collage...and wrote a letter... awww...you DID make me feel like a princess... loved, cherished and adored...even without the tiara! lol.. Thank you so much. I walked though the doorway and into this surprise. I am sooo thankful for a sister and a friend like you. Thank you. Your gifts and thoughts are one of the most precious gifts I've received this bday. And I won't forget. You're right...now my future husband has to top this..lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment