Wednesday, June 21, 2006

100% PURE NEW ZEALAND

Amrit and I on the way home...chatting...APPLE/TOMATO JUICE!!! hahahahaha...stupid flu passer. lol
Yan Ning took a pic that was not zoomed in. lol..like it anyway (except that I closed my eyes...) In the background is the mall twodoubleseven. haha..newmarket, auckland.
hahaha...christopher chew..sec 1 classmate and one of my best friends..lol.. last time met-3 hours in Singapore. (2003?) same amount of time now..3 hours in auckland (2006).
Ria, Po Ni (has socks in hand)and I after trekking through the forest. (notice layers in hand-had a good workout coming back up the hill.) lol... it was 6 degrees by the way.
Michelle and I at the top of the silica rapids...SNOW!!!
We're soaring, flying..there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach...
Air New Zealand's food-I took pictures when I couldn't sleep (watched pink panther/ new world/ casanova)

PICTURE POSTING! These are personal pictures taken on the trip that probably wun make it to the presentation in school (for more pics, pls wait for presentation) Let e hear your opinions..lol..suffering withdrawal symptoms-need to climb a mountain in freezing conditions now. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment