Friday, June 09, 2006

Don't dream it's over

Last post before leaving for NZ!! About T-minus 6 more hours and countign...haha...There were a coupla of stuff that I blogged but they disappeared...sighs...
Anyway, retyping it again: am glad I spoke to lix cause I realised I missed her as a friend.
I miss Ghim Moh and all the fun times, namely in Mr Chua's, Er's, Tan's, Miss Chin's, Mrs Aidil's classes!!! so much fun!! Willie and Ben jamming *qing tian* at the back of the class. Laughing with Yessie, Yen Hao, Shwee and Jon!! Syaza, Kim and I singing during Geog... ^_^
And I miss my current ACS INTERNATIONAL family too.. Mostly about being able to see Hughlyn, Sugi, Iain and Mel almost everyday and just laughing and laughing. ^_^ The bestest best hugs from Feline, Victoria and Kristi. Sarina-my travelling partner and sister. *mwah* I miss NATKWEE (go away la, go) and Drish in Geog and Lit class..merapi ok? lol..*thick like porridge* I miss Kong Lam, Penny and Daphne in Bio class. :D I MISS THE CHAPEL BAND!!! lol...
BUT I thank God for the holidays. A chance to think, reflect and really know who you can rely on. I mean, yes, our friends can possibly be our life right now as teens-but even then they may not always be contactable or there when you really need help [like we may all be scattered throughout the world soon]... (tts why I try to leave my hp on all the time...for prayer or a chat) So, this post is dedicated to my Saviour and King. Thank You for always being there and being my emotional, mental, physical, etc etc...help in times of need. You are my BESTEST BESTEST BEST friend. I love You.
*ps...see/hear ya'll in 20 days!!! *love* ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment