Saturday, June 03, 2006

When You Believe

PICTURE POST!!!!! ARTSTRAVAGANZA 2006! I will never forget... thank you penny and lydia for turning up and helping with makeup (hair)! Mel and Iain, it was great to see you guys there!! YESSIE!! JON!! Lol...I want photos!! and GMSS Choir members...you are such lovely people. Thank you for the memories.. I will never ever forget ARTSTRAVAGANZA...I love you all!!

Practice, practice, practice

Curtain call!!! I'll miss you Ghim Moh! ^_^

Nursyaza Shonila-diva and real good friend.

Chemistry Teacher-Mr Chua (ka-chua) RUBBISH!!! lololol

Below: look who else I bumped into!!! Nicholas Marc Chong and (Kenneth) Tan Chi Chuen!! lol.

Yessie and I <3>

Pic below is of Yessie and Jon (GMSS family) and Mel and Iain (ACS World) ^_^

AHHHHH!!!! I LOVE IVAN TAN SHI HAN!!! BLESS HIM DEAR GOD!! He reconnected me to one of my best friends in primary school. SANDY YOUNG-if you're reading this...I miss you dearly..Thank God for bringing us together again!!! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment