Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Looking through your eyes

Hi, I'm blogging on this here quiet and semi-lonely evening. I only have the genius (drishti) to entertain me as I discuss important GHK plans with evan. LOL. Had a pretty uneventful day. Bio...PHOTOTAKING, Geog... oh and drama in between. Not my story to tell, maybe my bestie might hint it on his blog. lol. I'm really really tired.
LOL...AND GUESS WHAT? VIC IS OVER AT MY PLACE!!! Playin on my guitar. I love her. We're trading stories. Vic is singing about sugi and his soccer. *diao* or whatever issues she has.(exchange between us- Esther: You have issues. Vic: "ohhh thanks, how SWEEEEET!")...
now more people have come online...jen, natalie... NAT: SCALE OF 1-10, 9 ok? talking to sugi via sms. I just wrote a poem about an hour ago. [It affected me too-not just you] I will post it now.
Tears- 23rd August 2006
Tears.
The little
spots of wet
on your cheeks.
Salty drops that don't
reek. Each shaped
perfectly like
a translucent
pearl. Precious
in God's
eyes.
Tears.
They cleanse,
they clear. They
are sweet, they are
dear. Pent up emotion
released in gems, only
as big as your eyes can
manage. Precious in
God's eyes.
Tears.
Their cause
varied. But you
know, they make
vision blearied. Movies,
sad songs, an argument,
anger, death, family,
friends, a broken
heart... Precious
in God's
eyes.
Tears.
God's only
Son cried them.
As he waited, by
men condemned- to
die on a cross for all
the world to see.
Tears. Precious in
God's eyes.
Tears for you and me.
Good night dearies. God Bless, love, hugs, kisses and whatever I usually give. lol. ^_^ cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment