Friday, August 25, 2006

Summer Nights

Thank God Bio prac went well, was semi-panicking due to last class practical on DCPIP dye and the light dependent reactions in photosynthesis. [LIKE WHAT!?!] whew. It didn't come out for prelims. And...we were allowed out of school! To buy breakfast. (for miss loh and auntie ivy) lol. I had soooo much fun running around and getting crystal jade food. When I came back, I had such a fun time in Geog class FILING with the marplat and other munjen. LOL. I enjoy their company a lot now. It's interesting how God brings us all closer together. (woke up to drish's : gd luck for bio prac genius!) haha...
Then I had a nice, relaxing afternoon doing what I do best: DISTURBING SUGI and playing guitar with rachel. Oh, Joel and Sugi... I DON'T CARE! ROFL. I'll roll all I want. HAHAHA. Don't forget I know about boats and splits ok? I'll readily expose you ppl on my high traffic blog. LOL.
Then I had GHK meeting with all the nice people. ^_^ I feel so happy that they're so organised and willing. Thanks people. hee.
Daddy sent me home and I watched justice league unlimted on tv! :D ohohoh... had dinner, typed out the minutes for GHK and now I'm on my way to family prayer! That's it from me for my blog-see you guys soon! *mwah* goodnite. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment