Sunday, September 25, 2011

Women of Faith




I'm trading my sorrows
I'm trading my shame
I'm laying it down for the Joy of the Lord

I'm trading my sickness
I'm trading my pain
I'm laying it down for the Joy of the Lord



Chorus:
And we say yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Amen

I'm pressed but not crushed,

persecuted not abandoned.
Struck down but not destroyed
I'm blessed beyond the curse for His promise will endure
And His joy's gonna be my strength

Though the sorrow may last for the night
His joy comes with the morning!!



I thank God for girlfriends in God. Honestly having the best kind of support ever in this crazy September month and I am amazed at the God we serve. =)


I was reminded tonight to really REJECT the accusations of the enemy and to really CHOOSE who to listen to: condemnation and rejection or freedom and acceptance.


It is true dearest sister- we have LIVED through this life with Jesus. We KNOW who He is. We are still living with Him in our lives. In celebrations or in crises, I know Who You are! You are a good God. ^_^


You are a God Who provides, Who heals, Who brings Joy and strength. I know this because I have experienced it! I have LIVED it. 


Whoever you choose to listen to, therefore really determines your destiny. Whether you choose life or death is really up to you cause the bible says that "Faith cometh about by hearing and hearing the Word of the Lord." 


Things can so easily become a self-fulfilling prophecy; i.e. instead of standing and living this life by pure faith. God gives us promises so that we may STAND on them and hope for the future. It is what builds faith and perseverance. 


Lord, I trust you with my life. No matter what. =)


And I am so thankful for Your presence in my life. I cannot live without You.



No comments:

Post a Comment