Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Everything to me




Time alone with Papa yields amazing results. 


I turned my heart over to the Lover of my soul; someone who is craving time spent together with me as I with Him. I missed His presence soooooo much. Too many things had cluttered my heart and my thoughts for me to realise that His question "Esther, where are you?" was a desperate plea to come home to Him. 


*chills* no one will ever love us or speak to us the way He does and this spiritual, soulish and physical intimacy that I feel in the presence of the Lord and Saviour of my life is something I will not give up ever again. I will guard this fiercely all the way through time and into the future. Holy Spirit help me. 


To have a living relationship with Christ demands our all, but also gives us the greatest freedoms in life. I don't have to worry about my family, my career, how to make money, how to buy a house or car, or even maintaining a relationship. LOL. I just have to yield. I guess that the weekend with God back in July was not enough. 


He was asking for more of me. And I realise it now. I am so... immature. There is so much for me to learn. I had let pride in the giftings and lessons He taught me earlier on in life cloud His voice in my life. And I need to remind myself- without Him I am nothing. He is the true vine and I am only "grafted in". In my times of refreshing with the Lord, I had realised how hypocritical I was and truly if I had acted the way Jesus would've and not just reacted out of my emotions, pain and hurt... things would not have turned out the way they did. Sighs. I really need to learn to keep a lid on things- temper, mental hygiene, even spiritual hygiene. 


There is so much for me to learn. Truly, "THE BEST OF LIFE FOR ME IS SIMPLY AT YOUR FEET". 


I apologise in advance if I do not respond to your texts, emails, whatsapps, tweets, facebook messages and wall posts as quickly as I have before. I hope you understand friends- I am deliriously caught up in spending time with my Lover and I can't miss Him for the world. ^_^


Things have always gone or been a certain way for me. But now, you'll find that He is truly captivating my life- in more ways than one. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment