Thursday, September 22, 2011

Orphans of God


Who here among us has not been broken
Who here among us is without guilt or pain
So oft’ abandoned by our transgressions
If such a thing as grace exists
Then grace was made for lives like this

There are no strangers
There are no outcasts
There are no orphans of God
So many fallen, but hallelujah
There are no orphans of God

Come ye unwanted and find affection
Come all ye weary, come and lay down your head
Come ye unworthy, you are my brother
If such a thing as grace exists
Then grace was made for lives like this

O blessed Father, look down upon us
We are Your children, we need Your love
We run before Your throne of mercy
And seek Your face to rise above




Dear Lord,


I need You in my life so badly right now.


"My heart and my flesh may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."


Whatever can be shaken in my life has been shaken these few weeks. 


But Lord, once again, I surrender them to you- my family, my career and my relationships. 


Papa, please restore Your health and healing to my household once again. Please look after my parents and my siblings. 


Holy Spirit, please lead me in my work and surround me with Your Favour. 


And Lord Jesus, please mend my heart completely and bring me to greater heights with You. 


Everything in Your time and everything in Your will, Lord God. 


But "at all times I will bless You, His praise will be in my mouth." and "In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God concerning you in Christ Jesus." 


Papa, I will bear these trials in joy. Because You are completing a good work in me. 


Teach me humility, teach me Your ways of peace and joy, above all- teach me Your Love. 


"Create in me a clean heart O God and renew a right spirit within me."


I need You once again, cause Lord, without Your Presence in my life- I am helpless and there is nothing I can do. 


"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary and young men stumble and fall; but those who Hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings as eagles, they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not be faint."


I stand on Your word and promises to me and my family today. Because "God is not a man that he should lie,  nor a son of man that He should change His mind. Has He said and will He not do it? Or has He spoken and will He not make it good?" 


Lord, I place my trust in You because "Your word does not return to You void".  

No comments:

Post a Comment