Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Every word feels like a shooting star

There is great freedom in Love cause perfect love casts out all fear. ^_^


I thank God that He is the center of it all; no matter our mistakes or plan failures... He is the One in control. But thank you for leading me well, love. I appreciate and respect you for that. 


Music has always been used  through time to express grief, joy, aid in healing...


And I have been noticing that a lot of the songs that I used to listen to while I was not taken yet... helped steer me towards the right direction. 


"Faith cometh about by hearing and hearing the Word of God."


This is the reason why words (and music) means a lot to me. I thank God He is able to use this channel to minister to me. Ryan Kong and David Koh, you two are some of the most anointed musicians I have ever met and it makes me honoured to be friends with you. 


GIG- Happy Blessed Birthday dearest heart! That ring was definitely a gift from God to you. May we be His "Only ones" for eternity. <3


This is one of my favourite songs (Yes, I have a lot of favourites) but it speaks volumes about how I am feeling now. ^_^





1 Peter 4:7-9 
"7 The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. 8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 9 Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling."

No comments:

Post a Comment