Thursday, September 22, 2011

Audience of One

I am so glad I have you in my life GIG, you keep me accountable and help me fall in love with our deepest Love again and again. Thank you for the reminders. <3

MUSIC MINISTRY: SONG BLAST!!!! ^_^  (hahaha. can be a christian radio dj already at this rate)

I love these moments of worship and quiet times with God. I did not realise how much I miss Him. So very much. Welcome to songs that helped me out of my gender identity conflict of 2001-2004. lol...(the first two are very "guy" sounding, I know) But I like!!!! Thank God for men of worship. They lead us women towards seeking the face of God.

Audience of One- Big Daddy Weave


Cry out to Jesus- Third Day


Only in Your Presence- Lakewood Church (I was there!)


Through it all- Hillsongs (My life anthem)

No comments:

Post a Comment