Sunday, July 03, 2011

One Night with the King

changes everything. 





One day in His courts did forever change my courts. 


One moment in His presence. 


And I'd never been the same.


One Night with the King changes everything. 


____________________________________________________________________
I received gifts this year that I am grateful for. 


Funny stuff and cakes- things that I liked. 


But I loved the people who gave it to me much much more. 


Thank you dearests and loves! <3
_____________________________________________________________________


I have to say that the best present tonight was still a "date" with Jesus. 


Who will ever romance you the way you imagine things to be? LOL. the hopeless romantic like me had the best gift this evening.


Secret desires and conversations I had with God many years ago were fulfilled this evening.


I attended a meeting tonight where someone told me that Jesus was giving me a bouquet of flowers (made up of lavender, roses [pink, red and peach], a sunflower, baby breaths, lilies- I LOVE FLOWERS!!!) and a bottle of wine. 


The funny thing for me is the symbol of the bottle of wine.


I think all of you know that I don't drink. It's because I promised God many years ago that the only Spirit allowed into my system would be the Holy Spirit. I promised Him that I would not drink alcohol knowingly or willingly. And so, just like the disciples of old, if I were to be "under the influence of the Holy Ghost" that people would know that it's not because I was intoxicated. 


So what in the world does this symbol mean to me? Well, the person proceeded to state that the Lord Himself wants to drink it with me. 


This was something that I had told God in my secret chambers. "Whoever is my true Lover, will ask me to drink with Him. And I would because I know I would be entirely safe and protected. And I trust this person with my life." 


And Jesus was the One. As simple as that. He is the Lover of my soul and I would never have to look far. Cause He remembered what a 13 year old girl told Him, ten years ago. 


"Lord, I am willing to give up a relationship with this world. I am willing to go through persecution for You. As long as You reassure me that You are the Lover of my soul. And that You would love me." 


He never forgets or forsakes us-ever.
_______________________________________________________________________


God also speaks to me randomly. hahahaha. 


As in, His ORDER of answering me has always been entirely His and not mine. 


My most outstanding question to God recently has been about Work.


And tonight, in His usual order- He talked to me about relationships. (not just relationships in general, but a relationship with a man of God) God was telling me that He was bringing the right man of God into my life. SOON, yes yes...not 28-32 years old, people. Esther got an accelerated  updgrade. [o.O] 


But the funniest thing is- I walked away at peace (and in a way not really wanting a romantic relationship) cause I came to the realisation that- NO ONE could ever replace my Jesus. 


Not the way in which He reaches out to me. The way He talks to me. The way He KNOWS me so intimately and would SEEK ME OUT no matter what my adulterous heart was thinking or feeling. 


He knows how to read the signs and symbols and we have our own secret love language. I am perfectly content. I finally knew what a fellow sister in Christ meant about being content. I had surrendered that part of my life  to God when I was 13 and again recently after Korea. 


So SURPRISE!!! Esther is facing a situation where she may have to (as a friend told me) "let down my guard- walls- barricades- defences" and "allow someone to actually love you." o.O 


NEW CONCEPT FOR ESTHER OVER HERE YA'LL! 

And the thing is as I and a dear sister have talked about before- when you are faced with this prospect, it's almost as if a mirror came up for self-inspection. And all my feelings of "am I REALLY prepared for this?", "Am I ready?", "Am I good enough?"... "Am I lovely?" came up. (i.e. everything a girl experiences. credits: captivated. lol!)


Then I remembered. 


I am-
"The head and not the tail, above only and not beneath."
"The Daughter of the King"
"A child of the most High God."
"The apple of God's eye."
"His Beloved."
"His darling"
"Fearfully and wonderfully made."


And I let go, and let God. 


It's been a great adventure with Jesus. 


And it keeps getting better. <3


edit/ just a random thought, but in case men of God reading this blog have a o.O look too, here is a link you can read. 


http://jaesonma.com/365-days-of-love-day-284-the-5-pillars-of-manhood-how-men-should-love-respect-women/


I have one for the women  of God to read too:

http://like-a-rose.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-05-17T16%3A38%3A00%2B08%3A00&max-results=1

No comments:

Post a Comment