Sunday, July 10, 2011

Morning devotion

These were my bible verses this morning-just confirmation of the conversation that I had with Him last night.


James 1:17-18
New International Version (NIV)
17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. 18 He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.


Praise the lord!!! ^^


/edit: excerpt about my King. 





The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe



"Ooh!" said Susan, "I'd thought he was a man. Is he quite safe? I shall feel rather nervous about meeting a lion."

"That you will, dearie, and no mistake," said Mrs. Beaver, "if there's anyone who can appear before Aslan without their knees knocking, they're either braver than most or else silly."

"Then he isn't safe?" said Lucy.



"Safe?" said Mr. Beaver. "Don't you hear what Mrs. Beaver tells you? Who said anything about safe? 'Course he isn't safe. But he's good. He's the King, I tell you."






He isn't safe. 
When we become more and more like Him, neither will we. 
A walk of Faith is not safe. 
It is an adventure. 
One day everything we have done for Him will become clear. =)


1 Corinthians 13:
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

No comments:

Post a Comment