Saturday, July 30, 2011

I want to shine with Your Glory


The Lord asked me tonight "Who has your heart?"

It is an apt question to ask as well. Mainly because girls were created in this world for relationship. It is part and parcel of living for us. 

We talk about...people. We ask about...people. We try to help...people. LOL! You get the picture.

Our world is one that is full of the endless and exciting possibilities of what relationships can yield for us. 

Hence, whenever I meet up with a girlfriend, the unspoken rule when we ask "How are you?" is always in relation to one's relationships in their lives. We want to know if you are well and your supporting relationships are strong, and if we can do anything to help you plug that gap in any way.

This also means, that the matters of the heart are the first thing that is brought up in conversation. "Are you attached now?" , "How is your boyfriend?" or "Who has your fancy?" are common starters of conversation. 

So just like that, God knows the rules of engagement with women too and asked me tonight who held my heart. 

It was easy to answer Him tonight, but I pray that it is always this easy in the years to come. ^_^ 
When other opportunities present themselves to me and I shift my expectations around. I pray that my priorities will always be right. <3


Since i've found your love
I've never needed anything to fill my heart
Even when i fall
You're always there with open arms to pick me up
From the start i knew
No one else could make me feel the way you do
Everyday i want to grow
Just a little bit closer, just a little bit closer

I want to be a reflector
I want to shine with your glory
I want to let the whole world know that you're
Living in me

I want to burn with your fire
Shine my light a little brighter
I want to let the whole world know that
Jesus Lives in me

No comments:

Post a Comment