Thursday, July 21, 2011

Limited Connectivity here.

Hi loves,






I'm currently sitting in the church office of the Jakarta City Blessings church I will be sharing at this Saturday. Jakarta is hot. haha. 


I came in yesterday via the Soekarno Hatta International Airport and was then sent off to a house about 3 hours away. Attended my first church service at GBI Lewi last night and was immediately struck by the sincerity of the worship experienced there. Their heart's cry is "I can't live without You." and it is so apparent in the way in which people praise and pray here. It is very humbling.


Staying with daddy in one room; upper and lower bunks. LOL! back to the good ole family ministry days and I do not have internet connectivity nor a phone line so take it as another media fast- hahahahaha. Hopefully I get clear instructions too. =P 


God is good. Puji Tuhan. That is something that doesn't change. And I am learning more about faith than sharing anything at all. from the pastor of last night's church who had nothing and God told him to build a school and church auditorium that seats 1200 people... lol. and he started it in faith- He has more than enough now to cover all costs and he decided to sow into my daddy's life by paying for the plane ticket that brought daddy here. I love the hearts of the people here- Serve God by loving people and God will do the rest. Amen. <3


Other than this fact, I am experiencing 3 hour car rides everyday (Xp) and learning as much as I can about this land that God is also giving to me to steward. (I have to go learn bahasa and tagalog now, along with brushing up my korean...haha) Asia. 


The Word of the Lord is that He is pouring out His Holy Spirit upon Asia- and Indonesian churches get it. They are praying for days of Elijah to come back to this land. =) An interesting point to note while I prepared for this Saturday's message was this common thread:


GOD LIKES THEM YOUNG. lol!!!


Samuel was 7 when he heard the voice of God. 
David was 11 when he took up arms against Goliath. 
Solomon was 14 when he ascended the throne. 
Esther was 14 when she married (the sixty something I might add) King. 
Jeremiah was also exceedingly young. 
Jesus was 12 when he debated the pharisees and saduccees. haha. 


So guess what? It's not about your skill or ability- it's about your availability and how fast you surrender to the King of Kings. =)  "He uses the foolish to confound the wise" 


I'm excited, officially now. =) Please pray for my saturday and sunday services. Dad and I are preaching like a tag team- one service after another... and worship here is awesome. seriously. whether big or small churches or house groups- the hearts of the people I worship with are so tender and open to papa God. 


Oh and my hosts are bringing me to another full body massage later. =_=" haha. help!?! hahahaha. 


Anyway, May His Name be lifted High forever. Engkau Besar Serukan Hallelujah! Yesus yang Raja~ hee hee. 


p.s: SIT contacted me for an interview next Thursday. lol. pray for my future? ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment