Thursday, July 14, 2011

I will go the distance


Once again, I'm leaving on a jet plane. On another adventure and have no clue what I'm doing-just obeying the voice of God and surrendering everything else in my life.

The Holy Spirit said "GO!" and so I am. ^_^ *pray for/ with me*

"Even though I can choose the path of least resistance, Father I will take the cross- I will go the distance."



/edit: met up with some girlfriends tonight and once again- it's amazing what He is doing. =) 


chlory gave me a verse in the car when she sent me home. ^_^


Jeremiah 1:7-10



 7 But the LORD said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the LORD.
 9 Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. 10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.”


Amen and amen. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment