Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's written in the stars that shine above




This song is taken off the soundtrack of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of The Dawn Treader". Carrie co-wrote this song. She is such an inspiration to me for exalting Christ in everything that she does. 


It speaks volumes to me about my destiny in Christ. I hope the beautiful music, lyrics and imagery will evoke the same feelings and thoughts to spur you on. "We CAN be the Kings and Queens of anything as long as we believe. It's written in the stars that shine above." ^_^


I had an eventful two days this week- meeting up with as many people that I love as much as possible. 


And even some that I had not seen in ages. It just truly amazes me about what God can do with a life yielded to Him. 


I just returned from meeting with a guy friend of mine and  even though I hadn't spoken anything to him about God in my 4 plus hours of talking with him and his friends. He still texted me back about God blessing and keeping me on my journeys. =) I guess living a life filled with Love for Him overflows into love for others as well.^^ 


Earlier today I had brunch (?) with my favourite wagyu cow and berry innocent cow in Bugis where we are just so amazed at what God is doing in each other's lives. =) God is moving! 


My favourite wagyu cow tweeted this "Lunch with world famous, jet setting preacher friend ! (: " which was both funny and awesome at the same time. It's shocking because of what I had charted in my outline in living for Christ, which she had inadvertently confirmed. I claimed that confirmation over my life!


Last night also yielded something that I had known but was not consciously aware of- that the choice of waiting for the right people- man of God or friends, is definitely worth it. 


For the first point- like I have been telling my girls lately. Making the leap into "relationship" too soon without letting God be THE TIPPING POINT can bring you emotional and even physical satisfaction (learnt through experience) but will never bring you Peace. Where you KNOW that both of you CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT CHRIST and that the mission that God sends you both on is IDENTICAL and you know that you won't be able to complete it without this person in your life, this is the critical factor that waiting will allow you to assess. 


For the second point- I have had awesome friends, friends I've know for over 10 years, etc.. but.. the ones that God has connected me to recently- they are like the besties beyond my wildest dreams. I have never had so authentic, frank, mutually loving, giving and fulfilling friendships than the ones I have gained in the last 4 years in SMU. But they are all my God connections. Only He knits our hearts together. 


Stay strong and be of good courage fellow Kings and Queens! =) 


"Exactly who we are is just enough." <3 


I love you in the Love that Christ had for us-which is very much. ^_^ *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment