Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kings and Queens of Narnia




Ephesians 6:13
"Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to 

stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand."


One of my favourite battle scenes in the series. 


It really shows that when we have nothing, but our faith in "the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen..." that miracles happen. but only IF we will come to the King. =)





I also remember crying a whole lot through these two scenes while watching it with my family. (odd right, cry while watching a battle scene- but, its message was clear.) God is there even in the hopelessness of situations. 


And the King is able to do anything at all in our lives IF we shall stand and fight for Him. 


Goodnight Kings and Queens! 


More victories head our way! =) 


/edit: The Number One Hundred Twenty
The number one hundred twenty is made up of three forties (3x40=120). Applied to time therefore it signifies a divinely appointed period of probation, Genesis 6:3.

Applied to persons it points to a divinely appointed number during a period of waiting, Acts 1:15.

It is a factor also in the number of those who returned from Babylon, 42,360, being 120 x 353.
It is also a factor of the number of the men who went up out of Egypt, 600,000, being 120 x 5000.

It is a factor also of the 144,000 who will be sealed from the Twelve Tribes of Israel to go unscathed through the great tribulation144,000, being 120 x 1200.

Psalm 120: A song of ascents.
 1 I call on the LORD in my distress,
   and he answers me.
2 Save me, LORD,
   from lying lips
   and from deceitful tongues.

 3 What will he do to you,
   and what more besides,
   you deceitful tongue?
4 He will punish you with a warrior’s sharp arrows,
   with burning coals of the broom bush.

 5 Woe to me that I dwell in Meshek,
   that I live among the tents of Kedar!
6 Too long have I lived
   among those who hate peace.
7 I am for peace;
   but when I speak, they are for war.


No comments:

Post a Comment