Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF

Thank God it's Friday!!! =)

I understand this statement a lot more now that I'm in SMU. haha. Lyddie and Lily also cheerfully left me for a holiday to Bintan while I was buried in readings this week. =_="

So a couple of life updates:

I had the chance to spend lots of time with loads of people this week even though it was one of 'em crazy ones. =) I guess living for Christ is the best way to live- you get the nicest surprises, in the form of people.

Mon- Sher sher in the library after class

Tues- Sarah Leong @ Shokudo; where we had the chance to have a HTHT session. I always learn so much from her. =) Thank you. and then kenny for presentation prep. Ash and nana, briefly at night.

Wed- MUMMIE!!! =) and then Kenny again for presentation prep (which we had 8 hours to change the whole scope of the project and rehearse) SOCI SCIENCE CELL!!! I love you guys and girls!!! Your encouragement matters in my life! Peng Li, Tai Wei, Luwin, Rachel, Shi Ping and David. More of Kenny... LOL. and a bit of jeremy- did you know that this was my first time hearing "closing time" again after CAT? aiyo.

Thurs- GRADYS ah.. and jinx and joan, gender and fam class will never be the same without you guys in it! no, I don't endorse polyandry. haha. CAROLINE WONG!!! thanks for accompanying me on my random impulse to explore Bugis Street's Shopping Zone! (I bought a blouse and bag! hee hee. and a large loaf of bread to make my mummy happy.) IVAN TAN (on skype!) I MISS AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH COUSIN!

Fri- my LTM TAs (isaac, wei hong, mei xin, sheri, shu hua and shermin)... I truly love you very much. To dearest Sheri- I hope the Lord comforts you in this time and know that you'll always have my ear if you need to speak about stuff k? and for the short time of window shopping we did in the concourse. =) Peng Li and Zhi Yong in the library... lol. that was just... nonsensical! Please learn to tie ties, thanks! Esther is not always on stand by to help. haha. And last but not least, Campus Crusade. ^^ Eugene, bobby, mervyn, adele... and Prof Rani.

Which comes to the most important part of the post for me.

Prof spoke on how to live a christian life on campus and it was as if the Holy Spirit gripped me hard and brought me round to consider all aspects of my life. I found myself listening to prof's life and tearing up at all the things God brought her through; my life seemed to mirror hers. She's an amazing woman and a great Mother of Faith. I feel so privileged to serve with her in school as her Head TA. There are just no words to describe the level of intimacy with the Holy Spirit that I felt while listening to her speak just now.

She trusted God with sincere child-like faith and a heart of service to Him. I was very sober throughout, listening to her pour into my life the very words that I needed to hear from the mouth of Father God at this point of time in life. 1-3 hours with the Lord was a norm for her in school! =)

There are so many wonderful things that God has done for me, and one of them is bringing to me the Fathers and Mothers of Faith that constantly bring to me the heart of Father God.

I am so blessed by the Lord.


And to top it off, I have a series of funny Church Signs in the USA that I ended up laughing at with my I/O PSYC groupmates just now.


Fudge eh?