Thursday, March 25, 2010

A little less conversation, a little more action

OH MAN. been so BUSY!!! one 3000 word essay just done, another 3000 worded one and another 1500 one due soon! one last presentation coming up as well and then the mugging begins... and all sorts of other stuff I still have to attend to. 




pfft. I changed my facebook status to:
"Esther Tan is (finally!) gonna spend some quality time with her pillows tonight. *big big grin* =)"

and I had an immediate response from my brother saying"Chey, I thought you were gonna say siblings.."

Which totally made me feel guilty for not spending enough time with my lil bro... ^_^ I love you brother!!! let's go running! =)

I also totally noticed a correlation. Less time time spent with my pillows = more likely to need to conserve cognitive resources = less likely to notice when people are waving at me = more likely to be dao

hahaha. sorrie people I dao-ed in my zombie-like state!!! wah, the introverted, focus on one task and ONE task only part of me is scary. LOL. I think I scared my family last night with my super intense look and attitude. haha. thanks ellie for short reprieve though!!! and nice ketchuping with you clarence chan xian yao!!! hee hee, when you have time and I'm less "talk-to-one-person-only" mood we can chat again soon. =)

sheesh! hang in there esther! hang in there everyone!!! this term's about to end!!! =) summer's almost here!

INTERNSHIP- EXCHANGE!!! come on!
For my besties who have loads to do these couple of weeks:



Isaiah 40:29- He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.
Psalm 94:19- In the multitude of my anxieties within me,Your comforts delight my soul.
Isaiah 41:10,13-14- Fear thou not; for I {am} with thee: be not dismayed; for I {am} thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Psalm 119:28- My soul melts from heaviness;Strengthen me according to Your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment