Sunday, March 21, 2010

Please Stop Time

It's HEREEEE!!!!!! =) I think the melody of this song has made it my favourite from the first time I heard it. 




時ヲ止メテToki wo tomete (Please Stop Time)






And I LOVE PLANETARIUMS!!! I totally want to go star gazing! I think I'll hunt one down in Korea when I'm there. =)


Anyway, it seems like I've been blogging loads and loads this week/ month/ year. But, I just started feeling that life should be captured again. So that I won't forget all the good things that has happened to me. 


Last night was one of the funniest nights I've had a while. The three way skype convo between jem, zheng yue and I (finally!) happened. hahaha. we've all had conflicting schedules, etc... It was great to listen to each other's walks of faith and to also hear where God was bringing all of us in life again. =) *different mountains though... banks, energy and entertainment...* hmmm... do you spot God's fingerprints again?


Also, we covered the book of Philippians last night during fellowship... Philippians 4 to be exact. And wow!!!! I just noticed a pattern! Every time Paul tells us something, he follows through by giving us practical steps to living! =) hee hee. 


I also came to the conclusion (once again) that God should have His way in my life. It was about daily surrendering everything- our dreams, hopes, faiths, wishes, disappointments, futures into His hands. Then there will be no struggle or stress or worry about anything. ^_^ 


It makes me happy to know that I have a bestest best friend/ shepherd/ lover/ Father/ comforter who is always looking out for me. 


okies, back to the essays!

No comments:

Post a Comment