Monday, March 29, 2010

It's time...

To Move On.

Living for someone else is never the way to go.

neither is living anticipating someone's every need/ reaction/ want... and then to watch how the person's reaction to them so adversely affects me in my thoughts and emotions.


It becomes so sad, like a pantomime where a puppeteer has control over my emotions while I dangle from strings I had placed there on purpose. I don't like being toyed with. 


I need to live for Christ instead... and His purposes in my life. =)



I need to get out of here... rainy days make me emo but force me to take a different perspective. I need my heart to stop feeling this way. 


Maybe all this time, I was just WRONG. Misreading issues and words and conversations a thousand different ways except what was outlined SO CLEARLY previously. Getting over is the hardest part though. But having a male perspective about things helps. Thanks Zhiyong! =)


I need to FOCUS. Work is now my priority. Family is my priority. Essays and sisters and brothers and daddy's healing... A relationship I should ever think about should be with Jesus. I haven't been spending much time with Him. The world sometimes sweeps in and sweeps me off my feet... That should never happen.


Ugh. Everything just rushed in again. That overwhelmed feeling, hormones all over the place. I need a quiet corner, full starred heavens, a good cry, a shoulder to lean on and everything will be fine.

Israel come quickly. Internship come quickly. Exchange come quickly.

I need this term to end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment