Wednesday, March 17, 2010

skies and sighs

I think this week has held mixed feelings for me.

For the various reasons:
1. Class
2. Brief ketchup with bestie =)
3. Meeting Andrea! =)))
4. Class
5. Meeting Van! =))
6. 77 pages of reading by tmr!
7. 3 essays / term papers
8. An old issue that hasn't been resolved; that REALLY needs to be resolved. 
9. Other people's secrets
10. I cut up a dress and now I have a rose print skirt!!! lol. 
11. A cool la mian place I found at bugis street



I think I just need a bit of excitement in my life again, am feeling a little trapped and stuck with routine... Albeit the excitement should not be related to the complicated-feelings- component of stuff. Like star gazing/ snow/ sunsets/ songs and musicals/ the right partner in my life...

Aiya... not about this topic again... Heart + Hormones should just stop it. I am going walking... SIGH.


/edit: OKAY! Esther's happy again! The walk with the siblings was really good for my hormones... LOL. endorphins... I looooveee you!!!


/edit edit: OH MAN! talk about serious roller coaster of emotions! The exchange results are being released these two weeks. nana and sher sher got Calgary and jem got HK...which leaves this one who REALLY WANTS YONSEI, kenny wong (who really wants to help japan) and natasha (who really NEEDS to go to kansai... lol) with the final pieces of the puzzle. 


So while under severe anxiety, I went to the shower to calm myself down... haha... and realised that I was fine with wherever God was taking me, just as long as I was in His Will and plans for my life. =) updates again soon! *mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment