Saturday, March 13, 2010

Joyful, joyful we adore thee

I just realised two things about myself:

1. I'm easily amused at the smallest thing
2. I'm easily placated by a good conversation.

I wonder if this is good or bad? LOL.

Anyways, I posted at this hour cause I look over and see Lily and Lydia sleeping peacefully on the top and bottom bunk beds in my room. Haha! Wonder if I should wake them up? My sister is becoming more and more beautiful. Had to bail her out of "uncomfortable situations" in the past, but am thinking of beefing up security around her now that she's so pretty. LOL! ^_^ (maybe I'll just ask Peter for that favour)

Lily's been staying over at our house very frequently now, and I admit that I like the company she's been giving... albeit whilst very korean and "physical"... i.e. not getting off my back when I'm typing or flopping over my bed whilst I'm still deep in slumber. Need to work something out with that girl. It's been fun. I feel like I've gained another sister again.

Pogoshippoyo park in young! =) HIMNAE!!!! nomu nomu saranghamnida. I'll be in Korea soon to see you!


Actually, the reason for this post is the uncontainable joy I felt whilst reading/ listening to Jeremy Khoo skype last night. It is unbelievable what God does in all our lives. After years (yes, I can say years now) of prayer on everyone's lives, I'm so glad that You pursued him in Lund. It's amazing... SUGOI!!! JJANG!!!! about how we all play a part in each other's lives for the Kingdom of God. =)

Listening to the growth in his life and seeing the faith you gave to him has made me all the more grateful that You are a faithful, living God. I'm so excited for his life and that of others (whom I can't name in this post as of yet) You are an amazing God!

p.s: Esther misses spending time with all her BFFs. Elyna, Penny, Kenneth, Nat, Luigi, Sugi, Jeremy... I guess time is something that we all need now. Thank you for being a blessing in my life.