Saturday, April 28, 2007


phew! busy busy day! am happy for the quiet time to myself. (FINALLY!) ^^ thanks to nat and penny. The girls night out/in was very therapeutic for me-except that I probably din feel them tweezers cause I was so stoned. you two rock (a lot) LOL. sorry couldn't go to the bazaar with you cara... did you get stuff from there? [I wanna see!] anyway, I just felt so nostalgic and it's all that kenneth's (thio) fault. I met him on the way home on thursday and then goh li min (my OG member when I was a OGL in sec 2) on friday night. sighs... posting a picture from my classroom window back in THE day:

haha. never thought about the day when I'd miss seeing this view and feeling the wind coming in from the windows... :S But you guys and girls were (and still are) the best! LOL. wonder how many of ya'll still wear the class tee. Mine's too big for me now... (YES!!!) but I still wear it to sleep sometimes. ^^ haha. people need to experience the GMSS spirit for themselves. we may not have had the best facilities, etc...but our spirit...man! When you meet another Ghim Moh-rian you'll feel like you're meeting family and that feeling of home.. that warm, comforting feeling... hahaha.. guitar playing at the back of the classroom... QING TIAN..lol. all that jay chou and funny random other songs we'd sing. *sighs* sec sch was da bomb! I miss ya'll.

anyway, am quite happy. my dearest quax lent me a WHOLE STACK of korean dramas (rom-coms) to watch! ^^ hee. I'm also trying to get the donut pictures off natkwee (pandafights) so that I can post 'em here. :))))))) please keep all the ugly photos of me for your PRIVATE viewing pleasure, thanks. hahaha. ESPECIALLY the ones with me having lumps on my head. hahahahaha. I love you both-thanks for sticking AND being happy and understanding and all grown up... well.. except for the monkey.. hee. DAPHNE!!!! I miss you. You owe me lunch date (and christmas gifts...lol) once you got your schedule sorted.

YYAA!!!! when will you be free? ^^ haha. cafe, let's meet up again soon! erm, I think I should bug my cousins too. :)))) and and and ...luigi and kenneth... haha. commandos and... CANDLESTICKS? lol. oh! and sam, drea, jia lin too! ^^ so many people so little time.. I miss too many people. hah. miriam! how're you? oh... and sean, sindy, gavin...evan...miles...AHHHHHHHHH... okok...prioritising... sorting...:))) but this is a happy "problem". It shows that lots of ppl love me...hahaha... and I love them too. ohhhh... and maybe iain teh...lol.... wonder if his appetite's still the same.. OHHHH OHHHH MY GOSH!! SARINA HENG TOO! *love* and MICH and JERI... sighs. okok. can! will do it! lol.

God Bless my lovelies... I miss you so. ^^ *mwah*