Sunday, April 08, 2007



"For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks."


I believe that this is what many of you guys and gals would be hearing over and over again in church but have not really thought about. I finally get it. This Holy Week has been totally life-changing for me. This year I have learnt to be truly grateful for everything He's given me and to be joyful about all things for they "work for the good of those who love Him". ^^ haha... I chose freedom, love, hope, joy and a deep peace that "passes all understanding". Brilliant! 今年我一定要特地感谢我亲爱的上帝 :) 如果不是有他的爱,我们就不会在这世界过得这么幸福的日子。都是因为“神爱世人” 特地将他最爱的儿子送给我们。“叫一切信他的,不至灭亡, 反得水生。” John 3:16 (english translation) "For God so loved the world, that He sent His only begotten Son, for whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."




I finally understand what Romans 10:10 means: "For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." So accepting Christ is not an elaborate process, but God made it so simple for us to CHOOSE to believe in Him. When our heart believes and our mouth confesses it. ^^


Talked with yessie just now. ANT!!! lol. miss her terribly. ^^ besties are special gifts from above-especially if they can giggle and squeal along with you on certain subjects...and you won't feel silly. love all my girl besties. LOL. hahahaha. yessie-you owe me a day in! I need to hang with you. :)))) love you so much.


Speaking of besties, ONE OF THEM messaged me this morning to say she'll be in australia for TWO WEEKS. ARE YOU CRAZY QUAX!?! NOW then you tell me? What am I going to do without you for TWO WEEKS? arrgggh. LOL. nevermind, you can tell me about all the cute guys you met there when you get home. hehe. ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHWEE!!! LOL. Love ah ma to bits! hee.


haha. sean and sindy! when are we gonna do the recording? lol. went out with ivan this afternoon for a short lunch at pepperlunch...LOL. Li-en! hahaha. anyway,peter lyd and I then took the MRT to clarke quay. [penny was like "why so hip one? I dun even go there" esther's reply: errr I work there?- no not as a HOOTERS girl... *laughter*] hahaha. yes... my church is centrally located in the clubbing district. :)))) But anyway, Jehovah is a wonder working God I tell you. I started praying about a month back concerning something and just last week, He answered my prayers. I tell you, tonight I cried like anything at church. Life's getting more and more exciting by the day. :))))


所以别但心关于明天的心事,因为一天的难处一天当就够了。“你们需要的一切东西,你们的天父是知道的。” Matthew 6: 32 So don't worry! ^^


Goodnight all! God's blessings! 晚安哦!Anhyosayo! Selamat malam! LOL.