Saturday, April 14, 2007



^^ so cute! my little ten year old brother has a pen pal from China! so funky! their school (ACS Junior) had an International Friendship Day activity where they wrote letters, and unbeknownst to them-had the letters sent all over the world. So my little bro got a reply today from CHINA! lol. so adorable. A little 11 year old girl from Jiang Su Province answered his letter. she's so cute-writing about playing the violin and gardening. she said "I have big eyes and long black hair. I love my family. can you tell me about yours?" hahaha. so cuuuutttteee! My gosh! Now I want a pen pal! :) quax messaged me again from sydney. YES I MISS YOU! HAPPY!?! ahhh... To be carefree and write letters about "butterflies and bees in the summer". ahhhhhh.... so adorable! and my bro was so shy that a GIRL answered his letter. LOL.


met mr gcm in school today. LOL. another interesting character (this ex lit teacher) I tell you. I sent him 转属天使. lol. he hasn't had time to watch the drama that he bought on DVD. hahaha. told him to watch 花样 first. ^^


walked into my "boss" today!!! so happy!!! DAVID!!!! Such a long time man! missed you so much!

AND AND...in my last post I mentioned Gavin! FINALLY saw him today! my tong chai has been sick... awww... ^^

ohohoh and brian toh, I was so overjoyed to see you today! :))) and to collect my hugs from miles, evan, chloe, yanning, leona, mich, sweta, charmaine, denise, sam, sarah, annabelle...ahhh.. happiness!

GREAT (times 10) grandson-I love you lots k? Jackey really knows how to greet his ah ma... lol. [hey ah ma! you lost weight!] ROFL. yep good job! ^^

ohohoh.. and FELINE GONDOKUSUMO... you can go compete for him la... not THAT interested..lol. NOT MINE... hahaha... you're up against quite tough competition ah...just to warn you. haha.^^ he might have fallen in love with HER already. hahaha.

Daph started school today! orientation.:) miss you girl!

met my junior from RGPS in school today. she's in RJC now. tsk tsk. 7 years woman! she's in charge of communications in the 87 member strong council. sighs... basketballer...shotput and javelin... hee. :))) also called chloe! bus mate.

YYAA!!! you owe me time to giggle and laugh k? I miss you.

haha. spent good time chatting with mr lim, mark, aunty ivy, mrs macs and mr west today.

ohohoh. how can I forget kermit? my favourite. hahahaha. amrit Winod kirpalani. LOL. I was sooo impressed with your speech ok? PERFECT ENUNCIATION...except for cliche... (click, my foot) lol. hahaha. but seriously Wodafone I miss you loads. especially your disposable underwear and scandalous NZ stories. Oh man. lol. I was so glad I had the chance to go night hiking with you in NZ and to look at all them stars. you and your ideas-4am corridor madness. ^^

yaya and that LEE KUAN HOW... lol. 30 second neighbour. hahaha. NZ trip was a lot of his insomniac face and head shaking. hahaha. what WERE you ppl thinking? jumping into the swimming pool in 11 degree temperatures? lol. good jump. OG member I am grateful for you.


BIG GATHERING TMR!! oh and I gotta do worship. Sean,Sindy and I have a recording session soon eh? LOL. kk. so exciting! God Bless ya'll! ^^ call toll-free hotline for prayer k? love! ^^