Monday, April 02, 2007

haha. yes yes. I know-am still on the topic of hana kimi (花样少年少女) hahahaha. *dun stone me!* lol. at least I found out that Sindy (year 2) went the EXACT same route that I did and now find ELLA a really nice person too. LOL. we both jumped up and down in the community centre's lift yesterday-dun ask. LOL.
yea, so anyway-we had our practice at the KTV lounge yesterday at Ulu Pandan CC. ROFL... I know sean and I were like...errr.... ktv? haha...then like sindy had to leave at 4.30 so we left and walked back to my house where we TRIED to record the song. hahaha. darn funny.
then my dearest "boyfren" didn't pick up her phone so I couldn't go on my evening walk with her...so I met penny instead at sushi tei directly.. LOL. ahhhh... the mind thingy is seriously funny. heard she met ivan at wai leong's party on saturday night while I was in church. hahaha.. TAN SHI HAN!!! I'm not mad at you for cancelling out last sunday! *like penny said, I had to do that a lot of times to her before-AND SHE STILL LOVES ME* besides, you're related and I get the chance to tease you at every reunion. lol. oei! next sunday on ah! hee. (sorry, have been very very busy at work/ school thing and with some family friends this weekend AND MY HANDPHONE is in dire need of repairs. lol)
DAPHNE LIM! you and me lunch/ dinner/ hang out time *webbie thingy* YESSITA Y Alessandra Azeharie! LOL... haha. drama watching time!! hee. k.. good. I got two ppl lined up. still can't call out from my phone so please contact me. thnx.
lams- hahaha.. still think you're fantabulous la...I see I see. hee. darn glad to hear from you! ^_^ will pray...no worries.
dennis- yo bro!
It was interesting that I asked God a question last night just before I slept. And when I woke up, randomly flipped open my bible and found the answer in Isaiah 55! Those of you who want to know what I was concerned about should read verses 1-5. Very very interesting way in which He addressed my questions. :)) He never fails! lol. So my encouragement to you guys and gals this week is that God is a God who never fails. We just need to find out if we're in His right time and place. ^_^ Take care, God Bless and see you guys and gals soon.