Friday, March 30, 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH PA!!! lol. TJIA YEN HAO-YOU'RE OFFICIALLY THE OLDEST! happy? lol. *红包!*


hi all. just to inform all the people who read this: I have a prob with my handphone-so I can't call or send smses but I can receive whatever you send me/ phone calls. SO PLEASE DO THAT!!! haha.. dun be like daph, who knew this piece of info and proceeded to send me a one liner sms that I couldn't reply... LOL. *lub* and yes, the good news-mel's not leaving YET. ^^ hee. ohohoh... and cara called me last night. ^^ hee. yays! so exciting! I love surprise phone calls... like the one daph gave me (three attempts, I know) and penny... hee. okok. back to being all motivated to do work. am a busy woman! hahaha..


oh btw-kats and kris (my cookie monster and garfield) I love you two so much. thanks for having the goodbye breakfast with me. I'll miss you both and my regular hugs and kisses. :( But Ghim Moh market breakfast [kat: I'll eat up half the food in the hawker centre! *one plate of noodles later* I'm full!] was so much fun! we have to do it when you get back with sarina and mich and jeri and...just for fun! LOL. God Bless ya'll! 晚安哦!哈哈!花样少年少女rocks! OH and I'm sooooo happy! I just found out that ELLA from SHE ( lead actress from 花样少年少女) is a christian! wow! I'm really really happy! and the programme where she said it is on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rvuSo9lMBc Very touching and it was all because of a teacher who showed her the way while she was in school. 哇 好感动哦!感谢耶稣!I'm super overjoyed! okok...lol. nites!