Monday, March 26, 2007

to kathi and kristi:

I'LL MISS YOU TWO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! (because i'm not mentally prepared) to let you go. I'll never ever forget the (close to 3) years we spent together. laughing, screaming at each other, crying, dancing, hugging... omg. I can't let you guys go yet. not yet!!! I'm like crying now. what the heck? I listened to "walking on sunshine" and cried ok? that's how much I'm going to miss you people. my huggables and emo partner. :(((( ACS International was special because of you two. (kristi don't say "i know right"...I'll knock you on your head. lol) omg. omg. leaving me to go to australia? you better come and look me up everytime you come back. my heart wun be able to take it if you ppl leave just like that. :((( friends forever-mr blur my sotong will accompany me til you guys come back. lol. omg. God Bless cookie monster and garfield.
to mel: (who is also leaving me for australia this week)

I'm going to miss you soooooo much too. outta all the pix we took, this is my fave-where we didn't have perfect hair, perfect skin, perfect lighting-but we had perfect fun. omg. we did lose out in the times when we didn't sort things out. "Home" will always be a special song for me, I hope for you too. thank you thank you for everything-truly from all the pep talks, to random song singing, to "makeovers" LOL, to opening up your home to me. Thank you for these 2 wonderful wonderful years. Most importantly for believing in me-I could not have asked more from a "best friend". I hope this friendship we have now will remain. I will keep you in my prayers always sister. please never forget the common things we share-GCM's lessons being one of them... hahaha. I'll miss you mel. Another classmate lost to other countries. bah. I can't help but cry la-losing too many people at one shot. and I'm listening to emo songs now-so not helping. lol. sorry for not clearing it up earlier-we could've done more. ack. I'll never forget you please don't forget me too. (ok cheesy...but true) God Bless you always.

ok. so if anyone else is leaving within this 2 weeks, please don't tell me. thanks. my heart (and tear ducts) can't take anymore news like this. :( anyway, goodnight peeps. I really love you guys and girls. no matter how small a role you think you've played in my life-I'll remember. just ask my sis-I have a VERY GOOD memory of people and memories. really. *mwah and hugs*