Sunday, March 11, 2007

^_^ esther's in love!!!! hee. <3
k, that's about it. haha. have left clues everywhere for my dearest penny to guess... hee. oh! learning to sing in chinese more fluently. ^^ actually have motivation to do stuff more effectively. been watching hana kimi-very very very funny show. I love how Ella (the E from S.H.E) has such kua zang expressions. been laughing. :) which is good.
Aaron has been commissioned. hahaha. poor ivan-now he has to siam him. that's quite funny. "eh cadet, see the tree on that hill top? it's calling your name..." ^_^ went to Heeren yesterday before church with sis. :))))) hee hee. ohohoh! I bought a pink pageboy cap!!! LOL. so unlike me, but it makes me feel happy. haha. I bought something I liked with money I earned. hee. that's a good feeling. erm... bumped into shunyi and nikki in HMV too. :)))) k!!! done. night!!! hee.* 我只對你有感覺* (wo zhi dui ni you gan jue)
[translated-I only have feelings for you] my happy song! lol. God bless peeps!! <3