Wednesday, April 11, 2007



since my dearest quax is having the time of her life, but doesn't have a blog-let me help her update you all. LOL. she's in australia-so so so far away from me and having so so so much fun in sydney. She's gone surfing... but said (sadly) that the dudes were all covered up in wetsuits or attached. haha. WHITE WATER RAFTING! omg. SHOPPING! had an (overrated- in her own words) french dinner. and is going FOUR WHEEL DRIVING tomorrow. ALL WITHOUT ME. thanks quax...for updating me about your great trip to sydney KNOWING i'm livng SUCH AN EXCITING LIFE BACK HERE. hee. love you much!


sean! lol. dancing diva. title of email: YOU. contents: sing with me. hahaha. what if I dun want? so full of nonsense ah you... oei! recording! lol. gavin! where are you? I miss you! daphne's starting school this monday! ^^ so happy for her! kk. 'nuff said for now. LOVE LIFE!!! it's interesting! hee. God bless ya'll. remember! "the tongue is a tree of life!" :)))