Thursday, April 05, 2007

哈哈! notice my chinese again. LOL. 林俊杰 (JJ Lin) 's voice is *ahhhh!!!* FANTASTIC! LOL. If 飞轮海 is darn good looking, 林俊杰 is the vocal eqivalent of their looks! OMG OMG. I put in his CD and had goosebumps all over. Am so proud of this s'porean. ACS boy some more. hee. Someone needs to write in to DISNEY to sign him on as one of their characters' voices. I understand why Mr GCM endorsed him. hahaha... out of his 19 songs, I liked majority of them (all self written!) like about 16 of them. Listing the songs that I fell in love with in instantly:
  • 只对你说 ( sarangheyo) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVtoieI7YCs [chinese, korean and english lyrics!!! haha! esther likes! ^_^]
  • 江南 [dad liked this song, very soothing he said]
  • 忘记 [love the arrangement of this song-very disney..lol]
  • 害怕 [love this, it's quiet but very beautiful]
  • 翅膀 [first song that shot him to fame-can see why]
  • 一千年以后 [mr goh's ringtone. HAHAHA.]
  • 被风过的夏天 [with another gal. their duet is good]
  • 熟能生巧 [a bit R&Bish, very nice]

*melts* oh well. me and my "time-to-improve-my-chinese" campaign. LOL. it's working though, I'm gaining new vocab AND can type easier in 华语. ^^ [ I have also gained 2 JJ Lin CDs, a Tank CD and DVD, Fahrenheit CD + DVD , a hana kimi OST + DVD of MVs from the show, the full hana kimi VCD set and DVDs.] haha. don't ask... I'm perfectly happy, except that sindy owes me S.H.E stuff to make the set complete. hahaha.

UPDATE (insert): AHHHH!!! all the artistes I like as people turn out to be christians. I cried when I watched ella talk about the teacher who brought her to Christ, I jumped up and down when I read that JJ Lin was a christian and I was so touched to see Tank hug his dad and tell the audience that his dad prays for him all the time and that he is nothing without God. woot! and I really think they're talented. God really blesses the works of their hands! wah... am going to pray for them. ^^

went to school today for maundy thursday. TRUTHMIN!!! met mark, annabelle and reggie! made new friends with the guitarist-John and pianist-Jesse as well as Dorcas. hee. spent time with my tongchais in the canteen, Chloe and Gavin (met Johnnie and the other korean dude...lol..) erm hugged lots of ppl. my potato was one of them.. lol. ohoh. spent time with feline and jen talking about fahrenheit. DARN funny. FELINE dear, I believe you are obsessed. lol. then daphne had FIVE HOURS of bonding time creating a website. I love you daphne! lol. fruits of our labour can be seen here: http://healinglifehurts.com/

then she left and I left and came home with JJ Lin in my ear. :)))) which would make me happy even if I was aching and tired. haha. so now I'm blogging. am contented. called pen up...lol...vietnamese eh? daph forgot the blog add...lol. spoke to couz for a bit-YAY!!! meeting on saturday and sugi's tired from work. haha.

uncle howard spoke a very good message on faith last night. I felt very very refreshed again. Words must = ACTION to show FAITH. hmmm... so I did a lot of reflecting and agree wholeheartedly that my bible studying time will have to increase and my praying time too. BRIAN TOH! call me please. thanks.
Words of encouragement for this week:
Nothing is impossible for him (or her) who believes. I believe my God is who He said He is. Do you? Start loving Him the way He loves you and you'll see it's true. ^^ Goodnight! Anhyosayo! 晚安!