Tuesday, April 17, 2007


I made Kong Lam miss number one! LOL. but she knows that I still love her... and she loves me... I think... night cream can't be blamed for everything dear. your brain is largely responsible for it. ^^ love!!! (btw lam, this is from the music video! haha) QUAX CALLED ME FROM SYDNEY!!! she somehow knew I wasn't feelin too good. LOL.


viresh is jealous. he says I should pity the indian and post about him (due to amrit's and kenneth's post)-one week later. I'll remember Viresh. WHITE ON WHITE. oh.. happy belated birthday... he says amrit is not considered an indian because he's indonesian. LOL. amrit you vead this? ^^ *love*


anyway, since all of you nice ppl seemed to have had your interviews at SMU, I got anxious and sent an email to check with them, and this is what they sent back:


Hi,
Interview and acceptance period is between May to June. Your application will be reviewed until then.


=_=" erm, ok? so, I'll just be happy til then. hmmm... I miss ACS Intl. OHOOHOHOH!!! NATKWEE PASSED HER DRIVING!!! (owes us korean lunch at taka) and.. kong lam, drish and nat have a blog-check it out:



hahaha. am having quite a good few days at work now. chatted with shaz just now. man! it'd be great if she and I end up in the same classes in uni. ^^ Geog '03-'04 and classes again in '07? so cool!


oh and kathi-kristi? I miss ya'll... my arms miss ya'll. *Hugs* sighs. I miss sarina too! (who has just recently told me about a new "good friend" I have...lol) okok. will talk with ya'll when I can. love and peace to you guys and gals. mwah! God Bless!