Tuesday, April 24, 2007

hahaha.. quick summary of day- cause my previous detailed post got lost when my com hung. met sugi for lunch at his workplace and the FUNNIEST thing happened. he din read the line properly-HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON DUTY WHEN HE WALKED IN FOR LUNCH! lol. ^^ so all his colleagues were teasing him and stuff. (gave me a menu, gave him his work schedule.. LOL) anyway, his manager was so nice that she let him work at 5pm AND gave him a staff discount anyway. ^^ and his reply about "numbers" is darn brilliant and funny. ahaha.:)

then went to work, after which I went to cara's just to catch up. had a solid 2 hours to do that. ^^ haha.. I DO NOT LOOK KOREAN! polkadots-pinafores-bling. ROFL!!! chatted with lam-miss and love you! YYAA is my hana kimi buddy! hee. love you dear sista! TANK IS GOING TO RP! ahhh. yessie said she'd help me get a tic. I loveeeee you! :)))))) haha. someone wanted to know the list of MY recommended dramas (and pairings!).. so here they are:

1. goong/ princess hours/ 宫- joo ji hoon and yoon eun hae (filming sequel end of this year!)

2. hana kimi/ 花样少年少女-wuchun and ella chen (filming sequel end of this year! hee.)




3. my girl- lee dong wook and lee da hae [sequel not planned...:( ]

4. it started with a kiss- joe cheng and ariel lin (sequel's filming in progress)


oh... and the British show X-factor is sooo much better than American Idol. ^^ heh. list of recommended viewings! :))) enjoy! love to you all! drish will be home in 12 days! God Bless!