Thursday, May 03, 2007


^^ good news! we got the seats we wanted on the plane! Going to the USA this June for holiday and ministry trip ( at the same time! haha. how cool is that?) will be celebrating my birthday there! :)))) sorry orange, can't go chalet this year (again) ahaha. and TANK's 700 tickets were given out in less than 10 minutes... :S LOL.so I don't get to see him at RP, but it's okay, yessie and I will hang anyway.^^


hmmm. went to vivocity on labour day and I think the area outside Forever 21, Levi's (melwani...lol) and Topshop is an ACS International meeting point..lol. met annabelle, qi hui, sarah, yung seng, zong ye and er...lots of other ppl there. bumped into silvia kristanto and kang hong too! lol. have been having a good time at church these few weeks-david lam, this new brother, has been coming around and playing the keyboard. ^^ It has been at least 10 years since I last heard that piano..and man! when he plays it for worship.. how the presence of God fills the place. haha. I even sing in perfect pitch! haha.


I love my ching-gu. (penny and nat who is in love with krispy kreme donuts-hence picture) ^^ and daph just called! hee. love you! :) and am messaging a cousin who claims to be hot and has an elongated neck which is stuck in work. LOL. okok la..give you credit... must be goodlooking to be my cousin ya? LOL.
Anyway, life is fun and filled with surprises-you'll never know what you'll get. haha. (updated version of forrest gump's "life is a box of chocolates" ) This version is "life is like a kinder bueno chocolate egg-full of surprises and you'll never know what you'll get." everyday just gets better!!!
recently watched a few more korean dramas and "Little Bride" with Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye is added to my top 5 now. LOL. very funny, nice story too. hmmm. if you guys like soothing songs, JJ Lin's 会有那么一天 is a very nice song. ^^ it's like "Love Me" by Colin Raye. ^^ anyway! God Bless folks! keep your heads up!