Monday, May 14, 2007

^^ hi! been a long while since I last blogged! sorry sarina, a mother's day thing cropped up last minute...while my handphone batt died. ... will try again this weekend k? ohoh and drish... lunch sometime or dinner fridays? sighs, sorry I've been so busy. met my cousins yesterday! ^^ love them a lot! :))))
hey brothers and sisters reading this: please pray for my family and I. You know I don't usually ask about these things-usually I'll be the one praying for you guys. But please keep me in prayer especially for this week. There are a lot of things going on so just uplift us in prayer. call me for specifics k? thanks. <3
so yeah. will update somemore soon! SHERYL!!! hahaha. yeah...my gosh those carefree times pen pal-ling. LOL. maybe I might start it again...haha. yea.. when I free up some of my time. :)))
tong chai! I miss you all! oh and divas... I need your prayers la. Need to meet with you. It's been a month already. sighs. kk. God Bless ya'll. Since this week needs lots of faith... I'll post my fave quote on faith... (for myself and for those who need this word in season)
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for."
Hebrews 11:1-2
“信就是所望之事的实底,是末见之事的确据。”
希伯来书 11:1
And then the book goes on to state the wonderful examples of all those who had tremendous faith in the Lord. ^^ lol... so I am strong in Lord and in the power of His might! lol. 加油哦!God Bless!