Saturday, May 26, 2007



Faith carried me through.


:)))))))))))))) hee hee. this shows you that esther is a happy girl. I woke up happy this morning! LOL. went out with the cousins last night. spent time catching up with tim and rach (lost 2 years) over fruits and meat balls (don't ask) before meeting aaron at lido for blades of glory. OMG. I have a few things to say about last night:



1. rach should NEVER be let anywhere near meat balls (or shopping centres for that matter) without family to restrain her. ^^ lol. yes, thanks dear, I know all the good places to go..hee hee. let's go shopping again k?



2. Aaron should not be let near me! LOL. he bullies me! *complains* [and then points out that I have no evidence of it whatsoever.] well, ok la... but I must have timmy around to provide the entertaining news. hahahaha. ^^



3. Blades of Glory is (in aaron's words) "rated" and very very hilarious in a bad way. haha. not that I'm complaining-I had popcorn and cousins around. Jon Heder has such a funny face. ^^



4. jordan is the most hilarious australian accented Italian dude I've ever met. hahaha... PAP kindergarten!


5. I realise how much I missed my family. (extended)


6. I realise how much I miss year 6 '06. I met cara, tim, manav and wai leong outside heeren last night and my heart strings were all tugged and I felt like crying... lol. dunno why. * sometimes I feel emotional...* ahaha.


7. met ben liew at heeren too. :)) 4/2 2004. happy birthday dude!


8. missed drishti by like about 15 minutes. :((( AND I was at topshop. can you imagine that?


9. met a cab driver who kept giving lydia and I tips on dating and men. lol. it was very very funny.



:)))) I'm still happy. meeting cara on sunday for walks. gotta meet penny, nat and drish soon. KONG LAMMY'S COMING HOME!!!! oh and I saw how happy mama was last night. I'm happy too. okie dokie! church in a while! cya all soon! *mwah* lotsa love!!!