Tuesday, June 05, 2007

where do I go from here?

personal post: if you know me, you'd know why I'm posting like this.


below is a clip from Pocahontas 2: Journey to a new world
(mel knows how much I love this song... been singing this non-stop back in school) but I have reason to love this song... other than it being sung by Judy Kuhn and the music is fantastic... the lyrics really apply to my situation now.


typing the lyrics:


The earth is cold
The fields are bare
The branches fold against the wind that's everywhere
The birds move on so they survive
When snow's so deep
The bears all sleep to keep themselves alive
They do what they must for now and trust in their plan
If I trust in mine somehow I might find
Who I am


But where do I go from here?
So many voices ringing in my ear
Which is the voice that I was meant to hear?
How will I know ?
Where do I go from here?


My world has changed and so have I
I've learned to choose and even learned to say good bye
The path ahead so hard to see
It winds and bends
But where it ends
Depends on only me
In my heart I don't feel part of so much I've known
Now it seems it's time to start
A new life on my own

But where do I go from here?
So many voices ringing in my ear
Which is the voice that I was meant to hear?
How will I know?
Where do I go from here?


The words from the reprise are even cooler...


In some new place
On some new face I've never seen
I might find where I belong someday
And there may even be another dream for me
Waiting there somewhere along the way


"listen to the spirit within"


Who knows where I go from here?
So many voices only one thing's clear
There's nothing to lose
Nothing to fear
The past is gone
I must move on from here...


haha. just gotta love Disney. sometimes music just conveys emotion beyond what you can say at the current time. just heard the whole S.H.E cd on my com. (can you imagine Kong Lam's face?) ^^ aha. okie dokie peeps. gonna pray. lotsa love!