Tuesday, June 19, 2007

hahaha... omg.. how cool is this? I'm about 5 hours away from Singapore. ^_^ at the free internet zone in taiwan waiting for my connecting flight to Seattle. The airport is really quiet at this hour. It's the dragon boat festival over here and the airport is filled with lanterns. :))) hopefully I can get my sis' camera to work and then I'll post 'em pix here.
shoutout : I'll be back soon penny dear (not the same as esther dear -as the deer, I know I know..) haha.. miss you already. natkwee try not to miss me too much. LOL.
taiwan's airport at taoyuan is already familiar ground... had a pretty good flight in and very interesting bouts of air turbulence. hahaha. but the coolest thing was- dad sat next to a KOREAN guy and led him to the Lord in 5 hours! hee. :))) this trip hasn't even started yet and such amazing things happen! am excited. keep me in prayer k?
will try to update regularly. EMAIL ME ppl! hahha. and give me 2 days grace. I'm travelling quite a lot this time round. love you all! God Bless!
p.s: happy birthday timmy! and if you guys ever come to taiwan you have to eat the nui rou mian (beef noodles) and drink mu gua nui nai ( papaya milk... except for nat) don't ask me why they both have to do with cows. hahaha..
pps: Chris, I'm not leaving permanently... it's a ministry trip to the USA.