Saturday, June 23, 2007

last night was totally awesome! It's about 11.42pm in Singapore, early morning in L.A. wow! all the warfare before coming for this trip is absolutely worth it! wow! all I can say is that word. last night went to "giant killers" that was held in this cheerleading arena in pasadena. woot! the anointing was so strong, dad didn't touch anyone, all he did was speak and BAM! people went out on the floor. During prayer, I kinda forgot that this girl had no one behind her and prayed for her, and she got slained... I was like.... AHHHHHH!!! OOPS! OH NO! I forgot. hahhaa. but thank god the floor was the springy gym mat kind. :))))
saw lots of familiar movie star faces, but the awesome thing last night was the PRESENCE and the ANOINTING of the LORD. wow! full ministry report from dad soon I bet. well, gotta go be a blessing for another day! I love you guys and girls! GB! *mwah* ^^