Thursday, June 07, 2007

My sister has just been through 4 deaths in 2 years. (so has arron yan) That's terrible. I wonder how people cope with these things. For me, I knew I was gonna cry but I didn't really feel grief... the whole day I just felt horrible. And considering the church is just next door to the office, I kept seeing the piano the whole day. sighs. and decisions, decisions...

ugh. well, at least things can't get worse now. there's only up from rock bottom yeah? (penny, it would be rock bottom NOT my bottom..lol)

patches of sunshine:
-God gave me a new song (lyrics, chords, everything)
-I'm going to the U.S. of A soon
-I had a really detailed, good dream of a beautiful house
-I have chinggu like natkweeminyi and pennyleewenyi
-my bro and sis are the coolest in the world.
you know what my ten year old bro told me? (TEN mind you) I was joking with him and asked him why the whole family knew about david's passing before me and he said "we didn't want to tell you because we didn't want you to be grieving in your sleep." yea. that profound.
-old friends like gauner, amari and orange who bring humour into my life. thanks.

"This is the sound of worship
This is the heart of the song... "