Saturday, June 16, 2007

T-minus 3 days to taiwan, 5 days to USA.


I tell you, it's that natkwee's fault for making me watch 200 pound beauty. Absolutely love it. Now I have "Byul" and "Maria" on repeat in my creative. LOL. I think my fave scene is her reunion with her dog (as follows)

Jenny/ Hanna: Sarangah! (the dog's name, which means love) how I've missed you!

*dog is all affectionate with her and she cuddles it*

then the dude who knew her, but doesn't know her now (it's complicated....go watch it. youtube it even!) appears out of nowhere.

*jenny/ hanna throws the dog she's just been reunited with and hugging... away...*


^^ I love how she goes "BANG!" and the dog plays dead. it's super adorable.


hmmm... been very ASIAN these few months... lol... makes natkwee and penny happy for the korean part but konglam thinks I'm weird about the chinese part. LOL. I love watching 小猪 and 小鬼 on 娱乐百分百. uber uber funny. and listening to JJ Lin...^^ hee. oh... and a certain celeb's blog really encourages me-BIG TIME. it's cause he's so optimistic and cheerful, and also such a down to earth person.


I'm very happy. Monday I am meeting peeps before leaving on tuesday. hee!!!! alrighty then! God Bless ya'll and see you all Monday... unless you're my church members and cousins.... then I'll be seeing you in a few hours... love to all! ALL the best CHRIS!!!! ^^