Sunday, October 29, 2006

Holy Holy Holy

I must resist... I must resist... (echoing Vanessa's "can't wait til after the exams") ROFL. haha.. I must resist. I'm trying to tell myself I'll get sick of it if I watch it too many times. emphasis on TRYING. Knowing myself, I am NOT sick of it. And I WON'T be sick of it. hahaha.. sheesh. It's just like one of those crazes that I really enjoy. Exam countdown: 1 day for math ppl, 18 days to mine. Haiz. But I need to complete my revision schedule waaaay before that. Ok...good pressure...exams...good university... take burden off parents... lol.. ok... doing good. haha. I've relegated myself to just listening to the OST (Original SoundTrack) now. lol.
Okay, in other news, I FINALLY walked home on Friday! after so many days of haze... thank God for the rains. I felt so happy when I walked home! heehee. Oh...and have been hanging with iain, mel and sugi lately. ^^ They are MY SUNSHINES...lol.. different and more significant meaning for 4-lyfers. (never forget eh?) hahahahaha... they went to NLB today and I couldn't go :( But tts ok... Sabbath. lol. anyway, daddy led worship today. haha... maybe I should state exams as an excuse more often to get dad to lead. haha... good voice deserves more showcasing. :D I miss Nat, Drish, Pen, Daph, Cara and Kong Lam (basically the girls) A LOT. They are a bunch of special people and I really love them a lot.
Oh, and well I guess this deserves mention... hi fi who are you? It seems as if you know sugi and I, and you have been addressing tag posts to me. I mean I'm trying to understand what you're posting but have no idea what you mean. Please contact me...via email or something.. lol... just don't annoy sugi..his exams are sooner than mine :D It seems weird for you to talk to me via his blog's tagboard anyway. lol.
Hmm...STEPHEN SENG!!!! lol... his display pic of GMSS 4/2 taking a pic of our feet on the blue line bus in 2004 triggered off MANY happy memories. (vic, yessie, deb, von, steph, tonius, jon, etc) hee. SENTOSA and MARINA BAY! lol... So fun, I still remember playing volleyball and GETTING WET! who was the genius that shoved me into the sea? LOL. And then changing and bathing (that was hilarious...was it vic that was ogling at another girl bathing under the outdoor shower in a bikini? lol..) at Siloso's toilets and MRT-ing to MARINA BAY for seafood steamboat. HAHAHA... I remember willie fending off oil spatter with a plate and edmund popping the corks on the "champagne" bottles. ^_^ oh man, I miss you all so much! Hope all of you will be at the LAST reunion on the 25th November at GMSS. Please come! We need to take photos and update before we all part.
So in any case, I am in a really good mood these few pre-exam days. Maybe I found my peace and my joy. hee. (besides my dog) Jen, you'll get through this la. You're tough and you're a capable person, besides I dun think He let it happen without His reasons. You'll realise what it was when you look back on this time. Oh and that Mr GCM asked me to look for vanessa williams "saving the best for last" on youtube. lol.. ok la mr Goh, a good vid..but it wasn't her vocals that was oozing sensuality. ^^ Ok! That's it people. God Bless, goodnight and ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS! love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment