Saturday, October 07, 2006

The way you look at me.

I'm happy. I'm high. And there are many factors. Maybe it's the fact that I spent time shopping with cara, or the generous nature of our class. Or the fact that I had a wonderful time with the CAFE FAMILY! (minus ah pa) LOL. PICS PICS PICS! or maybe it's the fact that drishti got into purdue. Or maybe it's because I feel empowered. Or maybe it's because I am talking to a high penny and other beloved ppl...(like sean, YESSIE, daph, kai...) HEE. so fun! I love life. I am happy and grateful for it. I will miss ACS Intl to bits and pieces. But I am excited. For who knows what the future holds? (haha...certainly proms and graduations...) but... sighs... one can only dream. love to all! CHUA LI-EN, you are too much! LOL. love you much. God Bless.
Leaving you with lyrics (YESSIE ROCKS):
No one ever saw me like You do
All the things that I could add up to
I never knew just what a smile is worth
But Your eyes say everything
Without a single word
Cause there's something in the way You look at me
It's as if my heart knows You're the missing piece
You make me believe that there's nothing in this world
I can't be
I never know what You see
But there's something in the way You look at me
And pictures... (Jon rocks)


No comments:

Post a Comment