Tuesday, October 03, 2006

There is none like You

LOL. Hi all! Been three days since I last blogged! DADDY'S HOME ^^. It's been a whirlwind 2 week trip for him and he has a very powerful time in the U. S. of A. Been a normalish two days at school. Have had lessons and been picking up stuff to revise for A levels. Mel and I listened to the Forbidden City: Portrait of an empress soundtrack in school and sang to our heart's content yesterday. Today I got piglets, but my piglet's siblings all got massacred by iain and sugi before even 1.25pm. LOL. Sighs... so many things to think about. University Applications, etc... God Will Make A Way. He always does. Something interesting happened... daddy sat next to a psychology professor from USC ... I wonder if there's something there. But I still am excited about ORU. (no worries, sean...) Sighs... tired. Will blog somemore another day. Cherishing these last few days with my classmates. ^^ Love to all and God Bless. Cafe this friday! Til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment