Saturday, October 14, 2006

All The Earth-Parachute Band

haha.. this was sent to me by christopher. VISA ads. (oh, and yes shush up about the fact that you skipped two years.) Anyway, last night was a blast. For all the fatty pizzas I ate, I lost weight. LOL. like seriously. I lost 2 kg this morning when I checked. Maybe all the laughing gave me a good workout. haha. thanks 4-lyfers. It was soooo much fun. [Background of the TV SHOW!] hey mel, ANEMONE! lol. well, this morning, I finally started work on my VISIONboard-it's this thing that helps me focus and puts my dreams and wishes down so that I can visualise it. Need to look around for what I want and stick it up there. lol. AND...I stuck my schedule up on my wall so that I can see it and my WHOLE family can see it, so there's no escaping from studying. sheesh. A Levels. Bio Prac down, five more papers to go. :) (jia you sugi.) anyway, school's been boring.. like there are no official lessons and all.. so yeah. ohoh.. MICHELLE'S COMING TO SCHOOL THIS MONDAY! so excited!

In other news, I am chatting with nat and chris (chew) now. lol. oh and my sister went to the wade robson project last night. (refer to her blog)cool. oh and for some reason, I came home with a bruise on my back. What was I doing that caused a bruise on my back? (oh no, don't even think about it iain teh- how's the lamb by the way?) lol. and then on monday [I think] we went to topshop's style advisor and ransacked the whole place. lol. oh well, now at least I know what I shouldn't wear. haha.. I'm in a very good mood today. Must be a carry-over from last night. I also slept really well. ^_^ sooo.... I'm happy!!!! ok...

Church tonight was so awesome. the pastor who came had been imparted a healing anointing by benny hinn. You know the pain I had in my back? As evidenced by what I wrote about above? ^^ It's gone. No pain. Anyway, had dinner at ghim moh and we bought groceries as a family and then I came home to N(A)UTELLA again and TCC. lol. Kenneth TCC is hilarious. extract of convo-

kenneth: ACS is the best right?

esther: so glad you realised that now.

kenneth: I'm being a cynic, in a sarcastic way.

esther: yes, and I'm being the nice, forgiving optimist. besides, that means I'll live longer. LOL.

kenneth: so you're hinting I'll die soon? given the fact that I'm the direct opposite of you?

esther: DIRECT OPPOSITE? no way man. They say opposites attract, now we wouldn't want that to happen now would we? :D

kenneth: OH YA! SHYTE! We are in some ways the same.... We're both taking A levels this year...

ROFL...hahahaha... he's soo funny. and so.. emo. love and life kenneth, love and life! :D so yea... answer to tags and shoutouts:

agamemnon: you did the kidney too? like...they repeated it?

rach: HI!!!!

sarina: hee...we walk tomorrow!

HUGHLYN TAN: CHEER UP!!! HANG ON TO YOUR FAITH! It's not in people that we trust but in God! Love!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment